3Ph and Navigation  

RSS

rpelec
(@rpelec)
26/05/2018 11:22 pm  

First of all I’d like to suggest Subscription ‘prizes’ for suggestions that get taken forward into future releases 🙂

I tweeted this week about some suggestions I had for iCertifi after using it all this week to create a 52 page EICR on a manufacturing plant with approx 20 DBs of varying removed link

Your most recent update removed link addresses one of my findings where I could only add 1No 3Ph circuit at a time, or alternatively add eg 36 ‘Total Circuits’ and then re-number them as I went along into a 12W 3Ph removed link

This in turn took probably the largest part of the time with regard to inputting removed link

Suggestion 1) 

Would it be possible to add an option within ‘Settings’ to prefix your preferred numbering sequence for 3Ph circuits and have the Circuit removed link automatically pre-fill when you create the circuits on any particular DB removed link Set numbering to 1/L1, 1/L2, removed link then in removed link when you add 12No 3Ph circuits they are automatically numbered/sequenced 1/L1, removed link , 12/L3 ??

Suggestion 2)

While it’s not necessarily a problem doing an EICR on a single phase dwelling, constantly having to tap the next box when you’re adding circuits info and test results on 15-20 3Ph DBs results in a lot of repetitive movement even using my iPad removed link It would’ve greatly improved the speed of entering information if the current box was highlighted in the main pane but the information was entered in a box below the main pane which had ‘Previous’ and ‘Next’ buttons either removed link This way you could fill in the form sequentially without having to constantly move your hand to ‘tap’ the next relevant removed link After finishing 52 Pages I need to make you aware that I found the constant to’ing and fro’ing around the main pane/screen induced not an insignificant level of wrist pain like a mild removed link  

Hope the above makes sense and is food for thought for further removed link

ReplyQuote
rpelec
(@rpelec)
26/05/2018 11:31 pm  

Admin - please move to ideas and suggestion forum

ReplyQuote
Share: